Tyler came downstairs yesterday morning after just waking up. He said, “Dad I had a bad dream last night” Dad said “what was it about?” Tyler said “ I don’t know, I stopped watching it when it got too scary.”
Happy New Year! And a great big hello from Wisconsin. I found your blog under Mark & Jodi's. We are enjoying all the updates! Hope our paths cross again this year, maybe up North! We'll be spending many weekends and summer months in Tomahawk this year! They have a great ski show twice a week. :) Keep the posts coming... we love them! Love from your cousin, Jenny
Happy New Year! And a great big hello from Wisconsin. I found your blog under Mark & Jodi's. We are enjoying all the updates! Hope our paths cross again this year, maybe up North! We'll be spending many weekends and summer months in Tomahawk this year! They have a great ski show twice a week. :) Keep the posts coming... we love them! Love from your cousin, Jenny
ReplyDelete